Mythcon - an entertaining remark

  • Stolzi@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 1999
      As some here know, Con and I rode up to Milwaukee with the witty and pleasant
      Dr. Donald T. Williams. He, and our other companion Ruby Dunlap, had never
      been to a Mythcon before. In trying to explain what they were in for (!) I
      quoted a past remark of husband Conrad's:

      "A Mythcon is lots more fun than an MLA meeting."

      Dr Williams, not even taking his attention off the road, replied instantly:

      "A =root canal= would be more fun than an MLA meeting."

      Mary S