Re: ???

  • Tom & Maria T
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 1999
      Diane,
      Sorry this response is days late. To answer your question about where
      Weston is: it is a small town, approximately 25 miles s.w. of Toledo.
      No, I haven't read "Arm of the Stone", but will put it on my new reading
      list, with Charles De Lint.
      My reading this year has been classic works: for example, All Hallows'
      Eves, and Williams' book about the Grail (which, curiously, is the only good
      book I can never remember the name of). To be able to talk, I'm going to
      have to catch up.
      Happy New Year!
      Maria Tatham, Weston, OH