Jackson/Contamination

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 7, 2002
      SusanPal@... wrote:

      > No, of course not! Oh, good heavens, I seem to have opened a can of worms
      > here! Joan, please don't feel the need to apologize or be defensive about a
      > fun writing project!

      No problem, Susan: if you check my original post, you'll find I was
      responding to another set of comments altogether.

      Also, as I explained to Trudy, I never wrote the Tolkien Mary Sue
      fantasy that I described.

      I have, however, written Star Trek, Deryni (published in Katherine
      Kurtz's fanzine), and Man from U.N.C.L.E. fan fiction. I also wrote
      Darkover stories, both for MZB's fanzine, Starstone, and later, for
      MZB's Darkover anthologies.

      I have also written professional science fiction, fantasy, and
      nonfiction.

      Joan
      Joan Marie Verba
      verba001@...
    • etades@aol.com
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 11, 2002
        In a message dated 3/7/02 6:26:11 PM Pacific Standard Time, Stolzi@...
        writes:

        << > What's PCA? Peer Counseling Anonymous?

        Presbyterian Church in America... >>

        Patient Controlled Analgesia