ring of Barahir

  • odzer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2002
      So, can someone remind us of the story of the later fate of the ring of
      Barahir? I recall that at one point it gets left with the snowmen up in the
      Bay of Forchel before King what's his name( Arveleg?) is lost at sea , but
      it is later recovered. Does it stay with the heirlooms kept at Imladris, does
      Aragorn resume wearing it after he is crowned High King? That would make it
      the oldest artifact around, even older than that white sceptre of Andunie
      from Numenor, wouldn't it?

      ever curious,
      John Potts