Re: [mythsoc] battle lines

  • Sweet & Tender Hooligan
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2002
      > Excalibur and Ladyhawke for $22.99 It must be
      > available at other stores, I'd think. Almost
      > enough to make me go buy a DVD player.

      FWIW, you can get both DVDs for a total of $19.78 (shipping included) from
      DeepDiscountDVD.com. And you should buy a dvd player anyway. :)

      -

      s&th
      cirhsein@...

      "There are more of them than us."
      - Herb Caen
    • Berni Phillips
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2002
        From: "Bill" <lunacy2@...>

        > ...I noticed we had a 2dvd set, Excalibur
        > and Ladyhawke for $22.99 It must be available at other stores,
        > I'd think.
        > Almost enough to make me go buy a DVD player.

        If you can afford it, it's worth it. They really do have excellent picture
        quality and so many DVDs have interesting additional material on them in
        addition to the movie -- I feel I get more bang for my buck. We bought a
        DVD player when the local Blockbuster seemed to be carrying more movies on
        DVD than on VHS.

        Berni