Re: [mythsoc] battle lines

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3 10:18 AM
      Speaking of Excalibur, on one of my rare customer service
      trips
      into the DVD section of the store, I noticed we had a 2dvd
      set, Excalibur
      and Ladyhawke for $22.99 It must be available at other stores,
      I'd think.
      Almost enough to make me go buy a DVD player.

    • Sweet & Tender Hooligan
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3 10:29 AM
        > Excalibur and Ladyhawke for $22.99 It must be
        > available at other stores, I'd think. Almost
        > enough to make me go buy a DVD player.

        FWIW, you can get both DVDs for a total of $19.78 (shipping included) from
        DeepDiscountDVD.com. And you should buy a dvd player anyway. :)

        -

        s&th
        cirhsein@...

        "There are more of them than us."
        - Herb Caen
      • Berni Phillips
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3 11:00 AM
          From: "Bill" <lunacy2@...>

          > ...I noticed we had a 2dvd set, Excalibur
          > and Ladyhawke for $22.99 It must be available at other stores,
          > I'd think.
          > Almost enough to make me go buy a DVD player.

          If you can afford it, it's worth it. They really do have excellent picture
          quality and so many DVDs have interesting additional material on them in
          addition to the movie -- I feel I get more bang for my buck. We bought a
          DVD player when the local Blockbuster seemed to be carrying more movies on
          DVD than on VHS.

          Berni