Re: [mythsoc] Aragorn and wristbands

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2002
      If you have a Borders in your area, the album might be on one
      of the
      listener's stations still. I know we had four different
      Tolkien themed
      albums up as well as the soundtrack (which is how I discovered
      the
      Elbereth Orchestra aka David Arkenstone and friends, album. As
      said awhile back, I thinks it's better than the soundtrack)
      They may have been taken down by now. I tend to work more in
      the book end of the business so I haven't checked recently.
      But if
      it and the others are still there, you can sample them.
      Bill

      SusanPal@... wrote:
      (And does anyone know anything about this "Music from
      Middle Earth" album, Swedish I think, which is being