Re: [mythsoc] Re: Treebeard Fan Club

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 27, 2002
      In a message dated 02/26/02 7:51:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      dbratman@... writes:

      << Um ... you'll want to read "The Lay of Elbethril and Hornbeam" by Stephen
      Potts, in the October 1991 issue of Mythprint. Susan will _really_ want to
      read it. It's a poem describing a, um, close encounter between an
      Elf-maiden and an Ent. >>

      So, um, how does one get a copy of this distinguished issue?

      Lizzie
    • David S. Bratman
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 27, 2002
        At 11:53 AM 2/27/2002 , Lizzie wrote:
        >In a message dated 02/26/02 7:51:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        >dbratman@... writes:
        >
        ><< Um ... you'll want to read "The Lay of Elbethril and Hornbeam" by Stephen
        > Potts, in the October 1991 issue of Mythprint. Susan will _really_ want to
        > read it. It's a poem describing a, um, close encounter between an
        > Elf-maiden and an Ent. >>
        >
        >So, um, how does one get a copy of this distinguished issue?

        From the Mythopoeic Society's fabulous Back Orders Department, of course!
        See our website at www.mythsoc.org.

        David Bratman
      • ERATRIANO@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 27, 2002
          In a message dated 02/27/02 3:15:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          dbratman@... writes:

          <<
          From the Mythopoeic Society's fabulous Back Orders Department, of course!
          See our website at www.mythsoc.org. >>

          Thanks. I think I need to renew also. Any other recommendations while
          you're at it? lol

          Lizzie