Re: [mythsoc] Jackson/Contamination

  • SusanPal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 27, 2002
      In a message dated 2/27/2002 11:38:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      Stolzi@... writes:

      > Is this right? I only saw the movie once, but if I remember, they were
      > doing
      > the time honored trick of "make the pursuer think you are moving over
      > there,
      > not here where you actually are."

      Yes, that was my impression too. And, of course, it doesn't work for long.

      I had more credibility issues with Aragorn prevailing against five Nazgul,
      although that's more canonical. But this gets back to David's (I think)
      earlier point about how if you're with the bad guys, even if you're part of a
      huge company, you really don't want to go up against even *one* person in the
      Fellowship.

      Susan

    • etades@aol.com
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 11, 2002
        In a message dated 3/7/02 6:26:11 PM Pacific Standard Time, Stolzi@...
        writes:

        << > What's PCA? Peer Counseling Anonymous?

        Presbyterian Church in America... >>

        Patient Controlled Analgesia