Jackson/Contamination

  • SusanPal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 35 , Feb 26, 2002
      Oh! Something I forgot to tell David in my earlier post: I just heard an
      interview with Peter Jackson on NPR, and the interviewer asked him if he'd
      read BORED OF THE RINGS, and he said that he never had, because he was afraid
      of "contamination." I thought that was interesting. Evidently Tolkien
      parodies mess with his conception of the books as much as his films mess with
      yours . . . .

      Susan
    • etades@aol.com
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 11, 2002
        In a message dated 3/7/02 6:26:11 PM Pacific Standard Time, Stolzi@...
        writes:

        << > What's PCA? Peer Counseling Anonymous?

        Presbyterian Church in America... >>

        Patient Controlled Analgesia