ADMIN: List policy

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 1999
      This message is to remind everyone on the list that all posts to the list
      are placed in public archives which can be read by anyone going to onelist.
      Your posts may be used by the officers (e.g. Stewards) of the Mythopoeic
      Society for information or publicity. We cannot prevent others from
      forwarding or transferring your posts, though we would ask in courtesy that
      those other than Mythopoeic Society officers contact the originator of the
      post for their consent before placing the post elsewhere, and that such
      posts be accompanied by proper acknowledgement.

      If you have any questions or comments about this policy, those may be
      directed either to the list or to me as list administrator.

      Joan

      Joan Marie Verba verba001@...
      List administrator for DocEx, MythSoc, MNSCBWI, and MNSCREENW lists