Re: ???

  • David Lenander
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 1999
      Responding to the message of <368D4546.182B@...>
      from mythsoc@onelist.com:

      > From: Diane Baker <dianejoy@...>
      >
      > Tom & Maria T wrote:
      [. . . .]
      > > Maria Tatham, Weston, OH, USA
      > >
      > Hello from a fellow Ohioan! Thought I'd drop you a line on line and ask
      > where you are in relation to Cincinnati. Been trying to put together a
      > Mythie group in the local area. [. . . .]

      Yes, there have been (during my tenure as Discussion Groups secretary), people
      interested in starting groups in every major city in Ohio, I think. If only
      they all lived in the same one! Currently, I think we're listing three or so on
      my Activity Calendar web-page. If you don't live close enough to one of the
      existing contact people, consider volunteering to be listed, yourself. Who
      knows, I might even be able to dig out a second person from those old files.

      David Lenander, Library Manager I
      Bio-Medical Library Access Services work: (612)626-3375
      Circulation, Core Collections & Reserve Desks home: (651)292-8887
      Diehl Hall/505 Essex SE fax: (612)626-2454
      University of Minnesota
      Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455

      e-mail: d-lena@...
      web-page: http://www.tc.umn.edu/nlhome/m391/d-lena/BirdnBab.html
    • Tom & Maria T
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 1999
        Diane,
        Sorry this response is days late. To answer your question about where
        Weston is: it is a small town, approximately 25 miles s.w. of Toledo.
        No, I haven't read "Arm of the Stone", but will put it on my new reading
        list, with Charles De Lint.
        My reading this year has been classic works: for example, All Hallows'
        Eves, and Williams' book about the Grail (which, curiously, is the only good
        book I can never remember the name of). To be able to talk, I'm going to
        have to catch up.
        Happy New Year!
        Maria Tatham, Weston, OH