RE: [mythsoc] OT Book for Swap

  • Janet Croft
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2002
      I'm not sure about swapping. I'm sure there must be places out there where
      people can swap, and now you've got me curious and I may go look.

      Half.com allows you to place whatever price you want on your book, and you
      can see what other people are charging for the same book so you can choose a
      good price. The buyer pays the price and shipping to Half.com, and Half.com
      pays you all but a small percentage of the total (I think 10%? It's been a
      while since I sold anything).

      People also post wish lists at Half.com, so if anyone's been looking for
      your book, Half.com will write to them right away and alert them.

      Janet