Re: [mythsoc] Slash/McKellen P.S.

  • SusanPal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2002
      I should add that McKellen doesn't use the word "slash," but he talks about
      the homoerotic subtexts people have seen.

      Incidentally, if anybody thinks this is a tiny fringe phenomenon, I'd note
      that at one point a few weeks ago, I was thinking of joining Amy Fortuna's
      Tolkien_Slash group on yahoogroups, just to see what people were talking
      about -- but when I saw that the list had 836 members and was getting 1800
      posts a month, I decided not to!

      Since then, the list's gone up to 1000 subscribers. Gracious!

      Susan