Re: [mythsoc] Left Behind

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2002
      From: <ERATRIANO@...>
      > bernip@... writes:
      >
      > << The heroes of the books all convert afterwards so they understand the
      > resistance that many have to Christianity, having had that so recently
      > themselves. >>
      >
      > So, uhm, what happens to those who don't convert? I mean, who just can't
      > make that leap of faith? No room for grace in these tales eh?

      Some work for the bad guys. Some are cannon fodder. (I first typoed that
      as "canon fodder," which makes a sort of sense, given the circumstances.)
      The stories are basically action stories, so not all that much is made of
      the folks who don't squarely fall on one side or the other. It's been a
      while since I read them, and I haven't read all of them.

      Berni