Re: [mythsoc] Digest Number 830

  • SusanPal@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 13, 2002
      In a message dated 2/13/2002 4:55:58 PM Pacific Standard Time, d-lena@...
      writes:

      > And don't we have a monthly Discussion Group in Reno?

      Your website says you do, but I tried to e-mail them a few days ago and
      haven't heard anything back, so I wonder if it's defunct. I did forward to
      my grad students (the ones taking my seminar in writing speculative fiction)
      the Mythcon CFP . . . not sure I'll be able to get to that, but it sure
      sounds like fun! (I also really want to go to Wiscon; we'll see if I make it
      to that one, either.)

      Thanks for the thought!

      Susan

    • Trudy Shaw