Re: [mythsoc] Intro

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 12, 2002
      In a message dated 2/12/02 6:47:12 PM Central Standard Time, SusanPal@...
      writes:

      > I fit in here in a number of ways!

      And you would surely fit in at a Mythcon, and might want to present a paper
      on Tolkien and/or Lewis. Do check out our webpage about the Conferences.

      Welcome!

      Diamond Proudbrook
    • Trudy Shaw
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 14, 2002
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 14, 2002
          In a message dated 2/14/2002 5:52:25 AM Pacific Standard Time,
          tgshaw@... writes:

          > The psychologist I worked for a few years ago (I'm with an oncology
          > department now) used it with some of his patients. He was quite impressed
          > with its insights and how it could provide them within a _story_, which is
          > more accessible for many people than a nonfiction book.

          Oh, COOL! Thanks so much for sharing that! That made my day!

          Susan