Re: I took the challenge

  • michael_martinez2
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11 12:30 PM
      --- In mythsoc@y..., Joan Marie Verba <verba001@t...> wrote:
      > I finally was able to see the Fellowship of the Ring movie again
      today,
      > and I agree with those who posted previously that the second time is
      > better. Without comparing every scene to the book, and just watching
      > this as a movie, it's a good movie. In fact, it is QUITE a good
      movie.

      > Looking forward to the next ones.

      I just hope they give Legolas more screen time in the next one. Ever
      since I wrote an essay about how all the teenage girls are going gaga
      over him, I've had middle-aged mothers and grandmothers writing me
      saying, "Hey, I LOVE HIM TOO!"

      I liked "Fellowship" best on the fourth viewing. I was completely
      relaxed and had no real pressure on me to explain my position about
      anything. I was just there to watch the movie and have a good time.
      I could almost read the runes inscribed in the walls of the Chamber
      of Mazarbul. :)