2002 Mythopoeic Awards - repost

  • Eleanor Farrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2002
      Per the Awards nominations/volunteering: Please contact me OFFLIST if
      you are interested -- thanks! And you might want to read the full
      announcement on the web site, as I will need addresses and other
      information from those volunteering to serve on the committees. Or
      contact me OFFLIST with questions.....

      Thanks!

      Ellie
      --------

      Mythopoeic Society members are invited to nominate books and/or to
      volunteer to be on any of our committees to choose the 2002
      Mythopoeic Awards. Deadline for nominations is February 28th, 2001.

      The complete announcement and details can be found on the MythSoc web site:

      http://www.mythsoc.org/awards.html

      Please contact me if you are interested or need more information. Thanks!

      --
      Eleanor M. Farrell