2002 Mythopoeic Awards

  • Eleanor Farrell
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2002
      Mythopoeic Society members are invited to nominate books and/or to
      volunteer to be on any of our committees to choose the 2002
      Mythopoeic Awards. Deadline for nominations is February 28th, 2001.

      The complete announcement and details can be found on the MythSoc web site:

      http://www.mythsoc.org/awards.html

      Please contact me if you are interested or need more information. Thanks!

      Ellie
      --
      ***********************************
      Eleanor M. Farrell
      MythSoc web site: http://www.mythsoc.org

      ***********************************
    • Janet Croft
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 8, 2002
        I'd like to serve on the general fantasy criticism awards committee. I
        don't have any nominees at this time, though.

        Janet

        Janet Brennan Croft
        Head of Access Services
        University of Oklahoma
        Bizzell Library NW106
        Norman OK 73019
        405-325-1918
        fax 405-325-7618
        jbcroft@...
        http://libraries.ou.edu/
        How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?

        Mythopoeic Society members are invited to nominate books and/or to
        volunteer to be on any of our committees to choose the 2002
        Mythopoeic Awards. Deadline for nominations is February 28th, 2001.

        The complete announcement and details can be found on the MythSoc web
        site:

        http://www.mythsoc.org/awards.html

        Please contact me if you are interested or need more information. Thanks!

        Ellie
        --
        ***********************************
        Eleanor M. Farrell
        Mythopoeic Awards Administrator
        E-mail: emfarrell@...
        P.O. Box 320486
        San Francisco, CA 94132-0486
        MythSoc web site: http://www.mythsoc.org

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Paul F. Labaki
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 8, 2002
          I'd like to serve on the committee for the Adult Award, Ellie. I will read
          all finalists timely. Please include my name and email on the distribution
          list. Thank you.

          Peace,
          Paul Labaki