Re: [mythsoc] The princes, the princesses, and the dragons

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2002
      Good work, Berni!

      The magazine for my local elec. power coop. publishes a puzzle every month.
      This was the first one I'd been able to solve in quite a while - relieves me
      as to the state of my fading mental powers.

      It's also the first one to have a fantasy setting, so I thought I'd share it
      just for fun.

      Diamond Proudbrook