Re: [mythsoc] The princes, the princesses, and the dragons

  • jamcconney@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2002
      Genevieve of Berkshire was captured by Gespent and rescued by Nathan of
      Nottingham

      Catherine of Cheshire was captured by Trollkarl and rescued by Geoffrey of
      Chippenham

      Winifred of Lancashire was captured by Brujo and rescued by Erwin of
      Huntingham

      Regina of Shropshire was captured by Shrayik and rescued by Lionel of Durham
    • Stolzi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2002
        Good work, Berni!

        The magazine for my local elec. power coop. publishes a puzzle every month.
        This was the first one I'd been able to solve in quite a while - relieves me
        as to the state of my fading mental powers.

        It's also the first one to have a fantasy setting, so I thought I'd share it
        just for fun.

        Diamond Proudbrook