Andre' Norton's 90th

  • Stolzi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      This grande dame of the sf/f community is celebrating her 90th birthday,
      still active in mind and spirit, on Feb. 17, 2002.

      Friends of hers have expressed their wish that she be loaded with
      remembrances and greetings on this significant milestone, and I volunteered
      to make this known on the present List.

      Andre' Norton still prefers the US Mails to the e-mails, but is set up to
      receive both. Please go to
      http://www.andre-norton.org/highhallack/contact.html
      to find out how to contact her and her personal assistant, Dr. Rose Wolf,
      who, I believe, is also celebrating her own birthday on Feb. 17.

      Thank you for your attention!

      Stolzi