Connie Willis where?

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2002
      Wait, wait, wait: Did I recently see mention of Ms. Willis speaking
      somewhere? I think her name went by in a blur, deleted too quickly so I
      didn't get my hopes dashed when I found out she wouldn't be anywhere I could
      get to... but I guess I should check anyway.

      Lizzie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2002
        In a message dated 1/30/2002 8:50:45 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        ERATRIANO@... writes:

        > Did I recently see mention of Ms. Willis speaking
        > somewhere?

        At Mythcon in Boulder, Colorado this summer.

      • ERATRIANO@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2002
          In a message dated 01/30/02 8:55:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          WendellWag@... writes:

          << At Mythcon in Boulder, Colorado this summer.

          Thank you, sir. Alas, we'll not be there. Other trips preclude even a
          consideration.

          Lizzie