The Play's the Thing

  • yarrowp
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29 7:02 AM
      We have confirmation that the Saturday night (July 27) play for the
      Colorado Shakespeare Festival will be A Midsummer Night's Dream.
      Macbeth, however, was scheduled for Thursday the 25th, with Richard
      the III on Friday the 26th. Here's the full schedule for the times
      around the conference:

      Tuesday July 23: Macbeth (outdoors, Mary Rippon Theatre)
      Wednesday July 24: Shakespeare in Briefs (revue); Richard III (SIB
      is indoors, RIII is outdoors at the Mary Rippon)
      Thursday July 25: Macbeth
      Friday July 26: Richard III
      Saturday July 27: A Midsummer Night's Dream; Shakespeare in Briefs
      Sunday July 28: 2:00 matinee, Shakespeare in Briefs; evening,
      Richard III
      Tuesday July 30: Shakespeare in Briefs; A Midsummer Night's Dream
      Wednesday July 31: Richard III

      The CSF has not yet posted ticket prices for the 2002 season.

      Reminder: we've negotiated with the hotel to extend our discount
      rate. For those wishing to stay a few extra days, extra nights can
      be purchased Wednesday July 24-Wednesday July 31. We ask that you
      make such reservations through the Conference Committee so we can
      ensure that the conference is credited for all nights booked in
      association, and so that you get the conference discount.

      Thanks,
      Pat
    • Madame K
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2002
        A hotel question for you, Pat:

        How much per night would it cost to extend my stay in a room with 2 beds at
        the Ramada?

        Thanks,

        Mary Jo Kapsalis

        >From: "yarrowp" <yarrowp@...>
        >To: mythsoc@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [mythsoc] The Play's the Thing
        >Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:02:51 -0000
        >
        >We have confirmation that the Saturday night (July 27) play for the
        >Colorado Shakespeare Festival will be A Midsummer Night's Dream.
        >Macbeth, however, was scheduled for Thursday the 25th, with Richard
        >the III on Friday the 26th. Here's the full schedule for the times
        >around the conference:
        >
        >Tuesday July 23: Macbeth (outdoors, Mary Rippon Theatre)
        >Wednesday July 24: Shakespeare in Briefs (revue); Richard III (SIB
        >is indoors, RIII is outdoors at the Mary Rippon)
        >Thursday July 25: Macbeth
        >Friday July 26: Richard III
        >Saturday July 27: A Midsummer Night's Dream; Shakespeare in Briefs
        >Sunday July 28: 2:00 matinee, Shakespeare in Briefs; evening,
        >Richard III
        >Tuesday July 30: Shakespeare in Briefs; A Midsummer Night's Dream
        >Wednesday July 31: Richard III
        >
        >The CSF has not yet posted ticket prices for the 2002 season.
        >
        >Reminder: we've negotiated with the hotel to extend our discount
        >rate. For those wishing to stay a few extra days, extra nights can
        >be purchased Wednesday July 24-Wednesday July 31. We ask that you
        >make such reservations through the Conference Committee so we can
        >ensure that the conference is credited for all nights booked in
        >association, and so that you get the conference discount.
        >
        >Thanks,
        >Pat

      • yarrowp
        Message 3 of 3 , May 16, 2002