update - current rates for Mythcon 33

  • yarrowp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2002
      The 33rd Annual Mythopoeic Conference
      Mythcon XXXIII

      Theme: "A Midsummer Night's Dream: Shakespeare and Fantasy"
      Boulder, Colorado
      July 26-29, 2002

      Author Guest of Honor: Connie Willis
      Scholar Guest of Honor: Alexei Kondratiev

      Hello, everyone.

      We seem to have had a little confusion on the rates for Mythcon 33. Just to
      clarify, the hotel price does *not* include meals. The meal package and the
      banquet ticket must be purchased separately.

      Here are the rates:

      Adult Mythopoeic Society member, registration only:
      Through 1/31: $50; 1/31-6/1: $65; after 6/1: $70

      Adult nonmember, registration only:
      Through 1/31: $60; 1/31-6/1: $75; after 6/1: $80

      Students age 12-18 with guardian, or adult students with valid ID:
      Through 1/31: $40; 1/31-6/1: $45; after 6/1: $50

      Children under 12: no charge for registration but meals and hotel at full

      Hotel only, per person, Friday through Sunday nights:
      Single occupancy: $250
      Double occupancy: $130
      Triple occupancy: $85
      Quadruple occupancy: $70

      Extra nights, per person:
      Single $85, Double $45, Triple $30, Quad $24

      Meals, Friday supper through Monday breakfast exclusive of banquet: $95

      Banquet: $40

      We don't have firm prices yet for the Colorado Shakespeare Festival Tickets.
      Those of you who purchased the Coming of Age package will have one ticket
      included in your package. We will announce prices as soon as they're firm.

      Also, we had a technical difficulty with the email account that was set up for
      the conference, and there has been a delay in receiving and responding to
      emails. If you need to contact the conference, please email me directly at
      yarrowp@... - for those of you reading via web, the last portion is
      mscd.edu (yahoogroups cuts the addresses as a privacy protection). We will be
      sending out acknowledgements of registration and receipts for payment later
      this week.

      I'll forward the Call for Papers following the conference committee's meeting
      tomorrow. Your papers coordinator is Janet Croft (thank you, Janet!).

      We have many exciting activities planned and hope to see you all in Boulder
      this July.

      Patricia Vivien Yarrow
      Conference Coordinator