Movie parody

  • David S. Bratman
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2002
      I'm sory, but this is dangerously funny.

      http://www.revolutionsf.com/print.html?id=838.html
    • Trudy Shaw
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 26, 2002
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 26, 2002
          << I'm sory, but this is dangerously funny.

          http://www.revolutionsf.com/print.html?id=838.html >>

          David, are you sure you didn't come up with this under a pseudonym? This is a scream! (Actually, I know you couldn't possibly allow yourself to write such awful sentences.) ---djb

          http://mail2web.com/ .