Review of FotR movie

  • David J Finnamore
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2002
      A rather long and, I think, really excellent review of the movie by theologian
      (!) Keith Mathison is at:

      http://www.gospelcom.net/ligonier/review/revheader.php?resourceid=582

      One of his points is that it provides an outstanding example to a visually
      oriented culture of the differences between visual and verbal presentation of a
      story, and the ultimate superiority of the latter.

      --
      David J. Finnamore
      Nashville, TN, USA