HP4 help help....

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2002
      I just started the HP4 I got for Christmas. (The Shippey book had to go back
      to the library, even renewing it wouldn't have helped; guess I need to pick
      up a copy.) Anyway I need a quick background fill-in I guess... HP4 sure
      begins with an oomph and I can't quite remember the details of how HP3
      ended... if I reread the other books I'll not get to 4 till Halloween....

      Offlist is fine, or on, whatever...

      thanks,

      Lizzie