Re: Phyllis Macdougall

  • jchristopher@tarleton.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2002
      I'm sorry, when I wrote about Phyllis Macdougall that "I understand she was
      a writer herself, beyond the book about her troubling friendship with
      Williams, but I do not know the details," I obviously was thinking of Lois
      Lang-Sims. My only excuse is that I'm working at the moment under a
      deadline, and I shouldn't have been writing the Mythsoc at all. --Joe