News from TheOneRing.net on DVD

  • Lisa Deutsch Harrigan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2002
      Wilson writes: I was just listening to 1010 Winds radio in New
      York City and
      there was a 2-minute news bit entitled "Good News for LOTR Fans."
      Producer
      Barrie Osborne said: "We are hoping to have an extended,
      director's cut DVD out
      before the next installment in December." Osbourne clearly meant
      a longer, more
      complete version of the film, not just the outakes feature in a
      separate section of
      the DVD.