Re: [mythsoc] Re: Anne Ridler and Williams

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 14, 2002
      In a message dated 01/13/02 3:25:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      guyhall@... writes:

      << What you are entering is incorrect, what you should enter is
      either www.amazon.com" or "www.amazon.co.uk". >>

      Thanks. More fool me. But if ever I read a life-altering work, it was the
      Arthuriad w/Lewis' accompanying essay. So the Ridler is a necessity. And
      perhaps I'll just have to reread the Arthuriad.... what a shame.... lol

      I will look at the Sydney online. If it's not too long I will read it or
      print it. I dont like reading more than emails onscreen. (This presents a
      problem as I have a friend's ebook which I want to read.)

      Lizzie