Re: [mythsoc] Re: Anne Ridler and Williams

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2002
      << Let me further add that the Charles Williams Society (England) has
      available Ridler's _Notes on the Taliessin Poems of Charles Williams_.
      This can be ordered through amazon.com.uk . >>

      Thanks, Joe. I can see this list is going to cost me a lot of money in '02.

      ;-)

      Lizzie
    • ERATRIANO@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 13, 2002
        In a message dated 01/05/02 1:35:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        jchristopher@... writes:

        << Let me further add that the Charles Williams Society (England) has
        available Ridler's _Notes on the Taliessin Poems of Charles Williams_.
        This can be ordered through amazon.com.uk . >>

        How do I enter that in my browser? I entered "www.amazon.com.uk" and
        "amazon.com.uk" and got the not found error. What am I doing wrong?

        Lizzie
      • Guy Hall
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 13, 2002
          Hi Lizzie
          What you are entering is incorrect, what you should enter is
          either www.amazon.com" or "www.amazon.co.uk".

          Guy Hall

          >In a message dated 01/05/02 1:35:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          >jchristopher@... writes:
          >
          ><< Let me further add that the Charles Williams Society (England) has
          > available Ridler's _Notes on the Taliessin Poems of Charles Williams_.
          > This can be ordered through amazon.com.uk . >>
          >
          >How do I enter that in my browser? I entered "www.amazon.com.uk" and
          >"amazon.com.uk" and got the not found error. What am I doing wrong?
          >
          >Lizzie

        • Bruce H
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 13, 2002
            At 02:30 PM 1/13/02 -0500, you wrote:
            >In a message dated 01/05/02 1:35:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            >jchristopher@... writes:
            >
            ><< Let me further add that the Charles Williams Society (England) has
            >available Ridler's _Notes on the Taliessin Poems of Charles Williams_.
            >This can be ordered through amazon.com.uk . >>
            >
            >How do I enter that in my browser? I entered "www.amazon.com.uk" and
            >"amazon.com.uk" and got the not found error. What am I doing wrong?
            >
            >Lizzie

            Try amazon.co.uk
          • ERATRIANO@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 14, 2002
              In a message dated 01/13/02 3:25:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
              guyhall@... writes:

              << What you are entering is incorrect, what you should enter is
              either www.amazon.com" or "www.amazon.co.uk". >>

              Thanks. More fool me. But if ever I read a life-altering work, it was the
              Arthuriad w/Lewis' accompanying essay. So the Ridler is a necessity. And
              perhaps I'll just have to reread the Arthuriad.... what a shame.... lol

              I will look at the Sydney online. If it's not too long I will read it or
              print it. I dont like reading more than emails onscreen. (This presents a
              problem as I have a friend's ebook which I want to read.)

              Lizzie