Re: [mythsoc] Second edition of _The Silmarillion_? resend

  • Ginger L. Zabel
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
      Sorry, please allow me to fix that... "Paperback for $14." It's out by
      Houghton Mifflin and has a cover illustration by Ted Nasmith.

      --On Saturday, January 05, 2002, 9:40 PM -0500 "Ginger L. Zabel"
      <glzabel@...> wrote:

      > I just purchased it as a lovely paparback for $14.
      >
      > -Ginger

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
        One of those c&p things..
        Tried fixing it and resending, but it didn't seem to help.
        <shrugs>
        sorry `bout that

      • ERATRIANO@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 6, 2002
          In a message dated 01/05/02 9:40:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          glzabel@... writes:

          << Sorry, please allow me to fix that... "Paperback for $14." It's out by
          Houghton Mifflin and has a cover illustration by Ted Nasmith. >>

          Perfect. Thank you. Can I find this at a Borders type place do you think?

          Lizzie
        • Ginger L. Zabel
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 6, 2002
            That's where I got it.

            -Ginger

            --On Sunday, January 06, 2002, 9:16 AM +0000 ERATRIANO@... wrote:

            > In a message dated 01/05/02 9:40:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            > glzabel@... writes:
            >
            > << Sorry, please allow me to fix that... "Paperback for $14." It's out by
            > Houghton Mifflin and has a cover illustration by Ted Nasmith. >>
            >
            > Perfect. Thank you. Can I find this at a Borders type place do you
            > think?
            >
            > Lizzie

            Ginger L. Zabel
            Mill Creek Middle School
            Dexter MI
            7th grade English and Journalism
            Website: www.umich.edu/~glzabel

            "To be ignorant is not such a shame as to be unwilling to learn." - G. W.
            Hoss