Re: [mythsoc] Second edition of _The Silmarillion_? resend

  • Ginger L. Zabel
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
      I just purchased it as a lovely paparback for $14.

      -Ginger

      --On Saturday, January 05, 2002, 9:12 PM +0000 ERATRIANO@... wrote:

      > I got the wierd formatting too. It sounds worthwhile to have the extra
      > text included. Is this an(other) expensive hardcover book I suspect?
      >
      > Lizzie

      _____________________________________
      Ginger L. Zabel
      Mill Creek Middle School
      Dexter MI
      7th grade English and Journalism
      Website: www.umich.edu/~glzabel

      "To be ignorant is not such a shame as to be unwilling to learn." - G. W.
      Hoss
    • Ginger L. Zabel
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
        Sorry, please allow me to fix that... "Paperback for $14." It's out by
        Houghton Mifflin and has a cover illustration by Ted Nasmith.

        --On Saturday, January 05, 2002, 9:40 PM -0500 "Ginger L. Zabel"
        <glzabel@...> wrote:

        > I just purchased it as a lovely paparback for $14.
        >
        > -Ginger

      • Bill
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
          One of those c&p things..
          Tried fixing it and resending, but it didn't seem to help.
          <shrugs>
          sorry `bout that

        • ERATRIANO@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 6, 2002
            In a message dated 01/05/02 9:40:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            glzabel@... writes:

            << Sorry, please allow me to fix that... "Paperback for $14." It's out by
            Houghton Mifflin and has a cover illustration by Ted Nasmith. >>

            Perfect. Thank you. Can I find this at a Borders type place do you think?

            Lizzie
          • Ginger L. Zabel
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 6, 2002
              That's where I got it.