Re: [mythsoc] Second edition of _The Silmarillion_? resend

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
      In a message dated 1/5/2002 9:14:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      ERATRIANO@... writes:

      > Is this an(other) expensive hardcover book I suspect?

      Standard edition is $28. Book club edition is $12.99.

    • Ginger L. Zabel
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
        I just purchased it as a lovely paparback for $14.

        -Ginger

        --On Saturday, January 05, 2002, 9:12 PM +0000 ERATRIANO@... wrote:

        > I got the wierd formatting too. It sounds worthwhile to have the extra
        > text included. Is this an(other) expensive hardcover book I suspect?
        >
        > Lizzie

        _____________________________________
        Ginger L. Zabel
        Mill Creek Middle School
        Dexter MI
        7th grade English and Journalism
        Website: www.umich.edu/~glzabel

        "To be ignorant is not such a shame as to be unwilling to learn." - G. W.
        Hoss
      • Ginger L. Zabel
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
          Sorry, please allow me to fix that... "Paperback for $14." It's out by
          Houghton Mifflin and has a cover illustration by Ted Nasmith.

          --On Saturday, January 05, 2002, 9:40 PM -0500 "Ginger L. Zabel"
          <glzabel@...> wrote:

          > I just purchased it as a lovely paparback for $14.
          >
          > -Ginger

        • Bill
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
            One of those c&p things..
            Tried fixing it and resending, but it didn't seem to help.
            <shrugs>
            sorry `bout that

          • ERATRIANO@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 6, 2002
              In a message dated 01/05/02 9:40:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
              glzabel@... writes:

              << Sorry, please allow me to fix that... "Paperback for $14." It's out by
              Houghton Mifflin and has a cover illustration by Ted Nasmith. >>

              Perfect. Thank you. Can I find this at a Borders type place do you think?

              Lizzie
            • Ginger L. Zabel
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 6, 2002
                That's where I got it.