RE: [mythsoc] Ent Debates

  • dianejoy@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2002
      Original Message:
      -----------------
      From: mark_r_harris mark_r_harris@...

      << nonetheless, the discussion was textually based and ingeniously argued on both sides, and since I'm interested in Tolken as literature and not as pop-cult fantasy fodder, I love that sort of seriousness of approach. Mark >>

      Sounds like you are a perfect candidate for Mythcon! We do that kind of discussion all the time. This year's is in Colorado. Consider saving up your shekels and coming. It's at the end of July. Our Web site will have more details: www.mythsoc.org.

      http://mail2web.com/ .