Re: [mythsoc] Second edition of _The Silmarillion_? resend

  • ERATRIANO@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
      I got the wierd formatting too. It sounds worthwhile to have the extra text
      included. Is this an(other) expensive hardcover book I suspect?

      Lizzie
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
        In a message dated 1/5/2002 9:14:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        ERATRIANO@... writes:

        > Is this an(other) expensive hardcover book I suspect?

        Standard edition is $28. Book club edition is $12.99.

      • Ginger L. Zabel
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
          I just purchased it as a lovely paparback for $14.

          -Ginger

          --On Saturday, January 05, 2002, 9:12 PM +0000 ERATRIANO@... wrote:

          > I got the wierd formatting too. It sounds worthwhile to have the extra
          > text included. Is this an(other) expensive hardcover book I suspect?
          >
          > Lizzie

          _____________________________________
          Ginger L. Zabel
          Mill Creek Middle School
          Dexter MI
          7th grade English and Journalism
          Website: www.umich.edu/~glzabel

          "To be ignorant is not such a shame as to be unwilling to learn." - G. W.
          Hoss
        • Ginger L. Zabel
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
            Sorry, please allow me to fix that... "Paperback for $14." It's out by
            Houghton Mifflin and has a cover illustration by Ted Nasmith.

            --On Saturday, January 05, 2002, 9:40 PM -0500 "Ginger L. Zabel"
            <glzabel@...> wrote:

            > I just purchased it as a lovely paparback for $14.
            >
            > -Ginger

          • Bill
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 5, 2002
              One of those c&p things..
              Tried fixing it and resending, but it didn't seem to help.
              <shrugs>
              sorry `bout that

            • ERATRIANO@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 6, 2002
                In a message dated 01/05/02 9:40:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
                glzabel@... writes:

                << Sorry, please allow me to fix that... "Paperback for $14." It's out by
                Houghton Mifflin and has a cover illustration by Ted Nasmith. >>

                Perfect. Thank you. Can I find this at a Borders type place do you think?

                Lizzie
              • Ginger L. Zabel
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 6, 2002
                  That's where I got it.