Re: HI everyone

  • AIlIorian@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 1999
      I wrote an E-mail to Charles DeLint and he answered me back ... he was very
      sweet in his reply and I will always cherish that..... I love his work and I
      respect and admire him as a kind human being.......Shay
    • Diane Baker
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 1999
        I like De Lint, but find that I can only read one of his books, then
        move on to another writer. I actually forgot about him, and shouldn't
        have, since *Trader* was on the MFA list last year. *Memory and Dream*
        was awfully good.