Re: [Lord of the Rings]

  • Hal May
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26 11:15 AM
      THEODORE SHERMAN <tedsherman@...> wrote:
      From: THEODORE SHERMAN <tedsherman@...>

      The latest info I have about the Jackson Lord of the Rings film.

      Ted Sherman

      Art direction details are available at www.lordoftherings.net

      Ted Sherman
      HMMM!!!?
      Beginning to look more like "Lord of the Ians>

      The Literary Guild´┐Ż offers you half off publishers' edition prices on
      the books you love to read. Get 5 books for only $2 + 1 free with
      membership. Go to http://www.onelist.com/ad/doubleday7

      Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at http://webmail.netscape.com