Re: [mythsoc] Re: Middle Earth Music

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 3, 2002
      Should mention that David Arkenstone, a New Age musician, has
      a cd out,
      "Music Inspired By Middle Earth" that I purchased today at the
      Borders I
      work at after listening to a few cuts on the "listening post"
      it was on.
      If you have a Borders Books in your area, you can give it a
      listen for
      yourself.
      Try Track 7, "Riders of Rohan". I can see them in my minds
      eye
      riding to this.