Re: [mythsoc] Re: More JRRT items

    Message 1 of 42 , Dec 31, 2001
      In a message dated 12/31/2001 12:12:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      Stolzi@... writes:

      > Could you have enclosed the quoted words in brackets <> causing AOL or
      > Yahoo perhaps to think they are HTML code and leave them out?

      Thanks for the suggestion, but I've never used brackets in my messages. I
      use AOL 7.0 and Windows 98 and somehow this interacts with Yahoo mailing
      lists so that occasionally when I quote a message (by highlighting it with
      the right mouse button and hitting "Reply", causing it to be quoted in my
      message), it looks all right in the message when I send it. However, in the
      message that's actually received by the members of the mailing list, some or
      all of the quoted words have disappeared.

      Message 42 of 42 , Dec 31, 2001