LOTR movie

  • hobbitmrw
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2001
      Well, I've seen the movie twice now and something strange has
      occured. The first time I saw it I despised it. I could think of
      nothing good to say about it. I agreed with all the people who found
      things wrong with it. 10 days later, having laid my prconceptions to
      rest, I went back to the movie. Lo and behold, I loved it from start
      to finish. I can't really explain it. Anyway, if you've seen it
      only once and hated it, give it another try.

      Matt Williams