ADMIN: List sending problems

  • Joan Marie Verba
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2001
      WendellWag@... wrote:

      > Would anyone like to
      > join me in beating up the people at AOL, Yahoo, or Microsoft whose software
      > is so screwed up that sometimes the message that's sent to the members of the
      > mailing list leaves out all the words of the message, even though the words
      > are there in the message as I sent it?

      In the other Yahoo! groups that I'm on, I've read complaints from the
      listmembers who are on AOL. I'm not certain what's going on, and it's
      unclear to me whether the problem originates with AOL or Yahoo! I am
      informed that both services have been alerted to the problems.

      In the meantime, if anyone has problems sending a message to the list,
      e-mail me and I can forward your message to the list.

      Joan
      Joan Marie Verba
      verba001@...