Re: McKELLAN, HOLM MAY JOIN RINGS CAST

  • Berni Phillips
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 24, 1999
      Stolzi@... wrote:

      > That's not my impression, though you may be right. We =know= from casting
      > calls that Arwen is supposed to be able to ride a horse and wield a sword -
      > this has produced much speculation, including on this list.

      I suspect they will keep Eowyn in the story so they can create a
      romantic triangle: Aragorn, promised to Arwen, falls in love with Eowyn
      and, all too likely in modern movies, falls into bed with her. Shall we
      all scream together now?

      Berni
      -- Like my husband, I also am not responsible for the following
      advertisement. --