Re: Arwen in LotR movie

  • Stolzi@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 1999
      In a message dated 7/24/99 1:20:27 PM Central Daylight Time,
      d-lena@... writes:

      > But it's easy to imagine Glorfindel replaced with Arwen, making some
      > sorcerous
      > passes and flashing beams of light before the ford outside of Rivendell--
      > giving
      > Frodo a horse....

      This was my suspicion, David. To give the Arwen character some more
      visibility (important from script-building standpoint) and activity
      (important from PC standpoint) it looks like the logical way to go.

      Some of us wish Ioan Gruffyd could be cast for something. Mm-mmmm, tasty! :)

      Mary S