Re: HI everyone

  • Chip Morris
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 1999
      Allorian..

      Charles De Lint is a wonderful Canadian author. I
      agree.. he's amazing :)
    • AIlIorian@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 1999
        I wrote an E-mail to Charles DeLint and he answered me back ... he was very
        sweet in his reply and I will always cherish that..... I love his work and I
        respect and admire him as a kind human being.......Shay
      • Diane Baker
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 1999
          I like De Lint, but find that I can only read one of his books, then
          move on to another writer. I actually forgot about him, and shouldn't
          have, since *Trader* was on the MFA list last year. *Memory and Dream*
          was awfully good.