Re: Mythology in real life

  • Stolzi@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23 2:47 PM
      In a message dated 7/23/99 1:01:17 PM Central Daylight Time,
      ecrowe@... writes:

      > I certainly thought of The Matter of Britain.

      This is also a good point.

      I felt that, had paganism still been overt among us, that island would have
      had a small, tasteful columned rotunda with a handsome statue of the princess
      within it.

      I'll have to look up and re-read the bit about the temple of Psyche.

      Mary S