Re: HI everyone

  • Chip Morris
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 1999
      Allorian..

      Charles De Lint is a wonderful Canadian author. I
      agree.. he's amazing :)
    • AIlIorian@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 1999
        Hi I just joined yesterday.............I noticed someone asked about an author
        that blends reality with SF, Have you ever hear of Charles DeLint? He is an
        excellent writer, and many of his stories are about the little things that
        cannot be explained in everyday life, and sometimes ends up in other
        realties..........Just take a peak at any of his book covers. He is
        definitely worth picking up...My Fav. is Memory & Dream.............AIlIorian
      • AIlIorian@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 1999
          I wrote an E-mail to Charles DeLint and he answered me back ... he was very
          sweet in his reply and I will always cherish that..... I love his work and I
          respect and admire him as a kind human being.......Shay
        • Diane Baker
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 1999
            I like De Lint, but find that I can only read one of his books, then
            move on to another writer. I actually forgot about him, and shouldn't
            have, since *Trader* was on the MFA list last year. *Memory and Dream*
            was awfully good.