Re: So Who is Going to Mythcon?

  • David Lenander
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 1999
      I think that Progress Report 2 says that registration opens at 10 on Friday, and
      it may say that programming starts about 1 p.m. But if it doesn't, it probably
      should.

      I wouldn't think that there's much reason to arrive very long before 1 p.m. If
      you have the morning off, you might want to visit the Marquette University
      Library before coming to the Cousins Center.

      Did you receive the Progress Report 2?

      Responding to the message of <199907221945.OAA20919@...>
      from mythsoc@onelist.com:

      > From: "Matthew R. Williams" <director@...-wi.org>
      >
      > I'll definitely be going to Mythcon since I only live an hour away. This
      > will be my first Mythcon. What time does Mythcon start on Friday? Is there
      > a schedule posted anywhere?
      >
      > Matthew R. Williams
      > Library Director
      > Watertown Public Library
      > Watertown, WI 53094
      > director@...-wi.org

      > We must be crazy! We're practically giving our books away! Doubleday
      > Book Club´┐Ż offers the best sellers and more! Get 5 books for just $.99
      > + 1 free with membership! Go to http://www.onelist.com/ad/doubleday8

      > .

      David Lenander
      293 Selby Ave. work: (612)626-3375
      St. Paul, MN 55102-1811 home: (651)292-8887
      fax: (612)626-2454
      e-mail: d-lena@...

      Bree Moot 4/Mythcon XXX web-page:
      http://www.tc.umn.edu/nlhome/m391/d-lena/BreeMoot.html